|charged by the Embassy of Ukraine in the Republic of India as of October 1st, 2013|
|№||Description of consular service||Fees (USD / INR)|
|І. PASSPORT SERVICE|
|1||Processing of application for issue of new passport||10/600|
|2||Issue of a new passport||70/4200|
|3||Issue of a new passport instead the lost or damaged one||80/4800|
|4||Issue of a new passport for the first time||50/3000|
|5||Extension of passport validity||20/1200|
|6||Entering into passport details about the children||10/600|
|7||Issue of certificate for return to Ukraine (CFR)||10/600|
|8||Extension of CFR validity||10/600|
|9||Permanent registration in the Embassy’s consular account (except children below 16 years)||10/600|
|ІІ. SERVICE ON CITIZENSHIP AND PERMANENT RESIDENCE|
|1||Processing of application for acquisition of Ukrainian citizenship on the ground of territorial origin||50/3000|
|2||Processing of application for resumption of Ukrainian citizenship||80/4800|
|3||Processing of application for acquisition of Ukrainian citizenship as result of adoption||20/1200|
|4||Processing of application for acquisition of Ukrainian citizenship as result of guardianship in respect to the children||20/1200|
|5||Processing of application for acquisition of Ukrainian citizenship as result of guardianship in respect to the incapable||20/1200|
|6||Processing of application for acquisition of Ukrainian citizenship on the ground of possession of Ukrainian citizenship by either one or both parents of a child||20/1200|
|7||Processing of application for acquisition of Ukrainian citizenship as result of affiliation||20/1200|
|8||Processing of application for identification of belonging to the Ukrainian citizenship||30/1800|
|9||Processing of application for rejection from the Ukrainian citizenship||150/9000|
|10||Issue of certificate confirming belonging to the Ukrainian citizenship||10/600|
|11||Issue of certificate confirming not belonging to the Ukrainian citizenship||10/600|
|12||Processing of application for permanent residence abroad||80/4800|
|13||Processing of application for migration permit||200/12000|
|ІІІ. VISA SERVICE|
|1||Issuing of transit visa (Type B)*:|
|2||Issuing of short term visa (Type C)*:|
|3||Issuing of long term visa (Type D)*:|
|ІV. SERVICE ON vindication of documents|
|1||Processing of application for vindication of document||15/900|
|2||Issue of vindicated document||25/1500|
|3||Issue of indicated document duly attested by the concerned authority of Ukraine||50/3000|
|V. SERVICE ON attestation OF DOCUMENTS|
|1||Processing of application for attestation of the document||5/300|
|2||Attestation of documents in favor of individuals (per document)||30/1800|
|3||Attestation of documents in favor of companies (per document)||90/5400|
|4||Issue of certificate confirming attestation of document||20/1200|
|Issue of documents related to sea and air transport|
|1||Issue of document related to sea or air transport, is such action is not notarial (per document)||40/2400|
Visa Requirements & Fees
Visa application form
The procedure of issuing visas to entry into/exit from the territory of Ukraine as well as visa types and categories, visa validity terms and legal ground for issuing visas defined by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine “On Approval of the Rules for issuing visas for entrance and transit through the territory of Ukraine” No. 567 dated on June 1st, 2011.
VISA TYPES AND CATEGORIES, VISA VALIDITY, GROUNDS FOR ISSUING VISAS
Depending on the purpose of travel, these are the following types of visas:
1)Transit Visa (indicated by letter B) is issued to foreign citizens and stateless persons for passing through Ukraine to a third destination, as well as for the transit of cargo and for the transit of vehicle passengers.
There are single, double and multiple entry transit visas issued for the period indicated in the supporting documents. However, the period should not exceed one year unless otherwise stipulated by International Agreements of Ukraine. Each transit through the territory of Ukraine should not exceed five days.
A transit visa application should be accompanied by one of the following documents:
- Document confirming the nature of travel is transit (such as a visa to the third country if it is required, a ticket etc);
- Document confirming the nature of cargo and the nature of vehicle passengers is transit;
- License for international transportation services issued by the competent authority in the host country.
2) Short-term visa (indicated by letter C) is issued to foreign citizens and stateless persons if the duration of their stay in Ukraine does not exceed 90 days in a given 180 day period from the date of first entry.
Short-term visas can be single, double or multiple entries for six months or for the period of time indicated in the documents that constitute grounds for obtaining the visa, but not exceeding five years.
A short-term visa application should be accompanied by one of the following documents:
- Standardized invitation of a person or entity issued by the regional body or by the state division of the Immigration Service of Ukraine;
- Invitation from the ministry, other central executive authorities, state institutions, enterprises or organizations;
- Certificate of the Person of Ukrainian origin and his/her application along with the results of the interview with the Ukrainian diplomatic or consular staff and evidence for Ukrainian ethnical descent or Ukrainian origin of the foreign citizen or stateless person. The spouse and children of the Person of Ukrainian origin, if traveling and staying in Ukraine together, have to submit an application and provide documents confirming family relationships;
- Document confirming that the nature of travel is tourism in accordance with the Ukrainian Law On Tourism;
- Invitation from a Ukrainian medical treatment facility;
- Document confirming that the person is a co-founder of a joint venture or a company (firm, association etc.) representative and that he/she travels to Ukraine to monitor the performance of contracts;
- Confirmation from the Committee on Humanitarian Aid of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on the entry of the foreign citizen or stateless person for the purpose of providing humanitarian aid or charity;
- Invitation from a duly registered religious organization attested by the Ministry of Culture, for short-term stay in Ukraine for religious matters;
- Petition from the head of a foreign mass media for a foreign correspondent or representative of a foreign media who travels to Ukraine for short-term stay to perform his/her professional duties;
- Petition from state authorities of foreign states or international organizations;
3) Long-term visa (indicated by letter D) is issued to foreign citizens or stateless persons traveling to Ukraine for a period not exceeding 90 days with the purpose of processing documents that give the right to stay or reside in Ukraine.
The long-term visa can be issued by the Diplomatic Mission or the Consulate General of Ukraine as single entry visa for 45 days, except as otherwise required by law.
A long-term visa application should be accompanied by one of the following documents:
- Duly certified copy of the permit to engage foreign workers or stateless persons issued by the State Employment Center or issued on its instruction by the Employment Center of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, Regional City Employment Centers, Kyiv City Employment Center and SevastopolCity Employment Center;
- Copy of the Immigration permit obtained from the Regional Authority or Division of the State Migration Service of Ukraine;
- Permission from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine to obtain visas for family members of a person who has a refugee status in Ukraine;
- Original standardized invitation for study. For applications submitted between August 15 and November 15: Lists from the Ukrainian Center for International Studies that are submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine (provided that on the list there is information regarding the foreign national or stateless persons). Outside this period of time, a visa request from the Ministry for Education, Science, Youth and Sports of Ukraine is required.
- Invitation from the state institution, enterprise or organization that is a recipient of international technical aid;
- Invitation from a duly registered religious organization attested by the Ministry of Culture of Ukraine to work for a religious organization.
- Invitation of the branch office, divisional office, representative office or any other structural cell of a duly registered foreign public organization (Non Governmental Organization).
- Invitation from a duly registered foreign representative of a foreign business entity attested by the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine;
- Invitation from a duly registered branch office or representative of a foreign bank attested by the National Bank of Ukraine;
- Confirmation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine regarding registration of the passport or travel document of a foreign correspondent or representative of the foreign media and his/her family members;
- Document verifying the purpose of travel, issued by the management body for organizing and holding the European Football Championship Final 2012 according to the Law on Organization and Holding of the 2012 European Football Championship Final in Ukraine;
- Foreign government’s petition for diplomatic and consular staff, or staff and representatives of international organizations who enter Ukraine long-term to perform their professional duties, and for their family members;
- Other documents if required by International Agreements of Ukraine.
The duration of a foreign citizen’s or stateless person’s stay is indicated in the visa sticker.
The total duration of stay in Ukraine for foreign citizens and stateless persons: Transit visa and short-term visa are valid for no more than 90 days in a given 180 day period from the date of first entry.
If required, the authorized staff may ask a foreign citizen or stateless person who is applying for a visa, for an additional interview and any additional documents to clarify the purpose of traveling such as:
- Documents confirming booking or payment for accommodation, payment for food in Ukraine;
- The host party’s letter of guarantee that it undertakes all the expenses related to the foreign citizen’s or stateless person’s stay in Ukraine and exit from Ukraine;
- Other documents proving that a foreign citizen or stateless person has sufficient funds for the expected stay in Ukraine and for a return to the home country or for the transit through the territory of Ukraine to a third destination; or a lawful way of receiving such funds while staying in Ukraine;
- Documents demonstrating the foreign citizen’s or stateless person’s intentions to leave Ukraine before the visa expires (such as tickets, bank statements, confirmation of employment, real estate documents, family relationships etc.).
Foreign citizens and stateless persons may submit their short-term visa application during three months period prior to the planned trip.
The competent authority will make an appropriate decision within 15 calendar days from the date of submission of the visa request, visa application and supporting documents. Decisions can be extended to 30 calendar days in the case of further investigation.
Foreign citizens and stateless persons have to submit a duly filled and signed application form. Persons whose details are endorsed in the passport of the foreign citizen or stateless person have to submit a separate application form. The application form of a minor must be signed by a parent or a legal representative.
Passport or Travel Document Requirements:
- Must be valid for at least three months after the declared exit date from Ukraine. In case substantial grounds are presented the said requirement may not apply;
- Must have at least two spare pages;
- Must be issued no more than ten years ago.
For the processing of visa applications for minors: a parent’s or legal representative’s permission, other necessary documents for a minor’s independent exit and travel overseas or provision for exit with a parent or legal representative will be additionally verified.
In case of refusal to issue a visa, a foreign citizen or stateless person may reapply under the current legislation of Ukraine.
TO THE ATTENTION OF APPLICANTS
1. All required documents for visa should be submitted in days of submission - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 10.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.
2. The payment of consular fees for obtaining visa to enter Ukraine shall be made by the applicant based on the payment authorization slip, issued by a visa officer of the Embassy with mentioning of the amount of consular fees.
3. The original and copy of the draft demand from the bank evidencing the payment of the consular fees along with the payment authorization slip, made out by a visa officer, shall be submitted by the applicant to the Embassy at the date of submission of visa documents.
4. Collection days are: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 4.00 p.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Friday 1.00 p.m. – 2.30 p.m.
5. Ordinary visa processing time is 15 calendar days. In the case when the further investigation is needed the ordinary processing time can be extended to 30 calendar days.
6. Express visa is processed within 2 working days from the day of submission and costs double price.
The expedited issuance of a visa can be done at the request of a foreign citizen or stateless person and provided expedited processing is possible.
7. Visa Application form should not contain any corrections related especially to the name, passport details of the applicant, dates of proposed entry into/exit from Ukraine, number of entries, date of submission and etc.
8. All necessary documents for Ukrainian visa in original should be submitted along with 1 attached copy of each document (copy of application form is not required).
9. An applicant has to submit the copy of the passport with all pages of the passport having any information (valid or expired visas, stamps on entry / exit to / from any country, stamps on any rejection in issuing any visas, etc.).
10. AS OF MAY 1, 2012 ALL CONSULAR FEES HAVE TO BE DEPOSITED TO THE EMBASSY’S ACCOUNTS IN THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND (“RBS”). THE ACCOUNTS DETAILS ARE THE FOLLOWING:
ACCOUNT NAME: EMBASSY OF UKRAINE CONSULAR
CUSTOMER ID NO. 2105338
INR ACCOUNT NO. 1733483 (TO PAY IN INDIAN RUPEES)
USD ACCOUNT NO. 1733484 (TO PAY IN US DOLLARS)
APPLICANTS MAY DEPOSIT THE COSULAR FEES TO THE EMBASSY’S ACCOUNTS IN ALL BRANCHES OF THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND IN THE TERRITORY OF INDIA.
THE BRANCHES OF THE BANK WHICH ARE LOCATED NEAR THE EMBASSY’S PREMISES IN NEW DELHI:
Address: R-67, Greater Kailash-I,
New Delhi 110048
Address: Hansalaya Building, 15 Barakhamba Road, New Delhi 110001
Address: J-12/11 Rajouri Garden,
New Delhi 110027
ALL PAYMENTS SHOULD BE MADE ON THE GROUND OF THE PAYMENT AUTHORIZATION ISSUED BY THE VISA OFFICER AFTER SUMBISSION ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR THE RELEVANT CONSULAR ACTION TO THE EMBASSY.
TO CONFIRM THE PAYMENT FOR CONSULAR ACTION AN APPLICANT HAS TO PROVIDE THE ORIGINAL AND ONE COPY OF THE BANK’S DRAFT DEMAND WITH THE STAMP ON THE DATE OF TRANSACTION.
Tariffs of consular fees to be paid as of june 1st , 2013 for VISA ISSUING ACTIONS in the Embassy of Ukraine in the Republic of India
No consular fee is charged in the following cases:
1) Children below 6 years old;
2) Persons of Ukrainian origin provided they show certificate of the Person of Ukrainian origin;
3) Diplomatic and Service Passport Holders who travel to Ukraine to perform their official duties;
4) Staff of foreign diplomatic missions and consular offices in Ukraine and their family members;
5) Staff of international organizations and their representatives in Ukraine and their family members;
6) Staff of representatives of state with international organizations that have headquarters in Ukraine and who according to their statute documents or International Agreements can use diplomatic privileges and immunity and their family members;
7) Heads and members of official delegations of foreign states and persons who accompany them - on request of the President Administration, Parliament of Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
8) Persons who serve as Honorary consuls of Ukraine;
9) Persons who travel to Ukraine to provide humanitarian aid or charity and who have obtained the relevant permission from the Humanitarian Aid Committee at the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine;
10) Persons who travel to Ukraine to participate in duly registered international technical aid projects at the invitation of a state institution, enterprise or organization who is the recipient of this project;
11) Rescue service staff that travel to Ukraine to provide emergency relief operations – at the invitation of the Ukrainian Ministry of Emergency Situations;
12) Family members of persons who have obtained refugee status in Ukraine;
13) Representatives of military units who travel to Ukraine to perform professional duties – at the invitation of the appropriate ministry or other central body of executive authority;
14) Persons who plan to enter Ukraine for a period of no more than two years before the beginning of the European Football Championship Final 2012 or no later than one year after its completion. The document confirming the purpose of travel must be issued by the management board of the European Football Championship Final 2012 in Ukraine;
15) Other people who travel with the purpose of promoting interest in foreign policy or humanitarian matters – on the substantiated petition of the head of the competent authority according to the Regulation of Consular Fee in Ukraine and in coordination with the Ukrainian Ministry of Finance.
IN CASE OF VISA REFUSAL, THE CONSULAR FEE IS NOT REFUNDED.
GROUNDS FOR VISA REFUSAL OR VISA CANCELLATION
Decision on visa refusals can be made in the following cases:
1) necessity to ensure national security or public order protection;
2) necessity of health protection, protection of rights and legal interests of Ukrainian citizens and other persons residing in Ukraine;
3) availability of information about the foreigner or the stateless person in the database of persons denied entry into the territory of Ukraine in accordance with law;
4) travel document presented by the foreigner or the stateless person is forged, damaged, different from the original specimen or belongs to another person;
5) intentional submission by the foreigner or the stateless person of untrue information or forged documents;
6) disclosure of the fact of violation of the legislation of Ukraine by the foreigner or the stateless person during his/her previous stay in Ukraine;
7) justification for the purpose of the intended stay was not provided by the foreigner or the stateless person;
8) intention of the foreigner or the stateless person to leave the territory of Ukraine before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained;
9) revocation of the visa was requested by the foreigner or the stateless person.
In case of visa refusal, the visa application and supporting documents are not returned; only the passport has to be returned. In the passport a note on the visa request and date should be mentioned, and also such a note should be signed by the authorized person and stamped.
A foreign citizen or stateless person who has been refused a visa, has the right to challenge the decision with the Head of the Diplomatic Mission that considered the visa application. An applicant must reapply, with proof of visa refusal, and a letter of appeal, within two months of the date of the visa refusal.
If a foreign citizen or stateless person decides to withdraw the visa application, he/she looses the right to appeal.
Visa may be cancelled by the same authority that made the decision to issue the visa.
In accordance with the updated Ukrainian migration legislation since foreign travelers have been required to present the proof of their financial status for the purpose of a selective control at Ukrainian border checkpoints while entering (including transit) the territory of Ukraine.
In this regard Indian, Bangladeshi, Nepalese and Sri Lankan nationals who are visiting Ukraine for one month are to possess the financial assets equal to 23 520 Ukrainian Hrn. (approximately 2550 US dollars) upon their arrival.
The proof of traveler’s financial status can be confirmed at the checkpoint upon arrival to Ukraine by presenting to officers of the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine the following documents:
- amount in convertible currency which is equal to 23520 Hrn;
- a valid bank document containing money amount which can be presented for payment in Ukrainian banks (e.g. travelers cheques of American Express, Visa, Thomas Cook, Citi Corp., Bank of America, Swiss Bakers Travelers Cheques etc.);
- international pay system cards along with a statement of personal account (e.g. Visa International, CONTACT, Western Union, MoneyGram, MIGOM, Interexpress, VIGO, American Express, Xpress Money, Coinstar Money Transfer, MasterCard International, BLIZKO, MONEY EXCHANGE, U.S. Money Express, FLASHCHEQUE, Faster, UNITED EUROPHIL, Caspian Money Transfer, RIA Financial Services (RIA Money Transfer), MEEST etc.);
- a document which proves hotel or residence booking;
- a tourist voucher;
- a warranty letter issued by private entrepreneur or legal entity which confirms that inviting organization (person) bears all the expenses related to the foreigner's stay on the territory of Ukraine;
- a traveler’s return ticket.
It’s advised to have the translation of the above documents in Ukrainian language.